BALTIMORE –Hammerjacks announced today that live music is officially returning as part of the iconic entertainment brand. As the venue initially launches with a focus on tailgate parties for every Ravens home game, an outdoor stage will feature a rotating roster of regional cover bands. National acts could be on the schedule as early as 2022.
“Live music is the bedrock on which the Hammerjacks brand was built,” said Mark Dinerstein, co-proprietor of Hammerjacks. “We plan to continue developing our entertainment calendar as the months go on. All types of live music and events are possible, depending on the status of the pandemic and economy over the next year.”
Construction is almost complete on the multipurpose outdoor venue capable of hosting everything from large-scale tailgates to private events. Up to 2,500 guests will be able to enjoy the location on the corner of Russell and Ostend, only about a Justin Tucker kick’s distance from M&T Bank Stadium.
Those attending events should expect a venue designed to provide fans with a unique environment, complete with bars, tailgate-style refreshments, and restrooms, along with huge screens to watch pregame shows or the entire game. Tickets are on sale now through Hammerjacks.com.
● Sept. 19, Ravens vs. Chiefs: It’s All Good (‘90s, ‘00s covers)
● Oct. 11, Ravens vs. Colts: The Cassaday Concoction (‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s, ‘00s covers)
● Oct. 17, Ravens vs. Chargers: Weird Science (‘80s covers)
● Oct. 24, Ravens vs. Bengals: High Voltage (AC/DC tribute)
● Nov. 7, Ravens vs. Vikings: Under The Covers (‘90s /‘00s covers)
● others to be named over the next several weeks